The Bulverton is a buzzing hub of activity each night from 7pm through ‘til the early hours.
Our party vibes venue features some high energy evening roots shows and dance parties, Late Night Extra ceilidhs, early doors sessions with special catering/bar deals and a funky post-LNE Betsy’s Lounge dedicated to relaxation and late night playing and singing.
Dancefloor-filling action during the week includes:
- SETH LAKEMAN: Devon’s dynamic folk star returns due to popular demand.
- OYSTERBAND: 40th anniversary celebration special with classic songs from every era of a long and mighty career.
- PEATBOG FAERIES – Firebrand live act from The Isle of Skye and one of Scotland’s best party starters.
- CELTIC PARTY NIGHT with one of the most exciting bands on the Scottish folk scene RURA plus new trad stars ÍMAR.
- MAWKIN: muscular folk quintet bring us their gutsy reworking of trad songs and tunes.
- RUSTY SHACKLE: Welsh indie folk roots festival favourites.
- STEAMCHICKEN with Special Guests: ceilidh-swing veterans with a re-invented hard-hitting concert sound.
- EURO DANCE PARTY with MOIRAI and friends: a fabulous bal finale from augmented trio mixing up original and traditional material for dance.